Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Sunday 3 February 2013

Do what you want

Thursday 1 February 2013

The boys really did have a day of doing exactly what they wanted today and they were very good. By good, I mean, quietly and amicably getting on with their day solomio ...poorly mummy. I spent most of the day lying on the sofa being chilly, getting food for everyone and folding laundry (an easy sitting down activity) Bean was very keen to go to the local Nature Reserve but I couldn't face being cold and wet. I think it's the first time that we've cancelled a trip/day because of me.

The boys largely had a screen day. Games on the iPad, teachyourmonstertoread, using the children's laptop, cameras but the day was also peppered with books and colouring and sticking and a random kiss from Bean and Lego (lots of Lego, mostly transport vehicles) and Plum was happy cuddling and sitting and investigating various toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment