Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Sunday 13 January 2013

This fine day

I know I've said it before but, I love Sundays.





Daddy bought me a cup of tea in bed today (not unusual) but he had already driven to Portslade and back this morning to collect Pumpkin's birthday present. He then set about helping with getting the smalls ready for the day :)

Church day saw us running out the door at the last minute (again) and then the car not starting! Fortunately after a little time it got itself going. Pumpkin was a bit out of sorts whilst we were out but generally it was a good outing.

The afternoon saw daddy building a Lego castle with Bean and me and Pumpkin getting busy in the kitchen making popcorn and pasta sauce and egg mayonnaise. We had lots of fun with Plum too who is beginning to be able to roll a ball back to you and put things into boxes and hit with hammers and rip pages out of books and giggle when you giggle . All good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment