Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sacred Days

Last night daddy and I were talking about the notion of spending 15 minutes a day with your children (amongst other things) It doesn't seem enough to me and it must of played on my mind all night because I woke this morning feeling guilty that I don't spend enough time with my children and I don't do enough with them. And as if the smalls heard me...

Bean reminded me that he has wanted to make a t-shirt for a long time. We have discussed on and off what this will involve and how long it might take but today he was ready to start it. Which was good as a friend had dropped off a few items of clothing XL and so we set to work. We haven't got that far but we had a really good time starting it. Pumpkin and Plum played happily on the piano.

We also built a den and added the boy's torches. Bean wanted to add lampshades and had a pretty good plan how to go about it. I showed him the traditional Chinese paper lantern model and we made two of those. This was followed by building a pirate ship with Pumpkin upstairs ready for him to sleep in tonight.

And lastly we went to the park around the corner on our bikes.

It went downhill in the afternoon but mostly due to the fact I had an altercation with taxman which took an hour and a half! But it was a comparatively small blip in the day.







Pumpkin hiding from me

No comments:

Post a Comment