Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Saturday 3 November 2012

The Bug Hotel

Friday 2nd November

The reason I keep a blog is to help me remember ...I am writing this 24 hours after the event and without the aid of photos and I am struggling to remember. We met daddy in the afternoon at the library so that I could go to the phone shop to have them take a look at my phone that has developed a life of its own. Unfortunately the 'guru' (technical guy) isn't in on Fridays so we will have to go back tomorrow.

We spent a very happy hour in the garden putting all our prebuilt bits into the casing for the bug hotel and collecting up bark and twigs and leaves that we have gathered to put in it too. Bean found a plastic lid and filled it with water for the bugs to drink and thankfully a bug came to drink out of it! Bean and Pumkpin also collected bugs to bring to the hotel, they found several different spiders, worms of various sizes, snails and wood lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment