Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Tuesday 20 November 2012

O sit down

Still no phone, still no photos.

We made it out again this morning. I have taken to going to places in the morning (as Bean seems a little happier and more energetic in the mornings) but finding places that he can hide in a quiet corner and rest if needs be whilst pumpkin and plum play. This morning we joined friends at a new toddler group in town, so it's quiet...just the way I like it!

Bean found some puzzles to do and pumpkin tried out every toy and activity they had put out. Plum happily crawled around and around and wandered much further from me than I remember the boys doing at that age but that might just be my memory.

Post lunch has seen the tv on again and I have taken the opportunity to tidy the crafting area and other dumping grounds. Plum has gone to sleep for a while and I am sitting with the boys whilst they watch some more.

Bean continues to struggle with his ear but seems to be fighting it, he is very washed out though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment