Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Sunday 4 November 2012

In Christ Alone

Church day bought around daddy leading the service today and me sitting with three smalls on my own. They were all great. Pumpkin sat with a slightly older boy and ate and drank and played with the toy quad bike he had bought with him, bean flicked through the song book and played with the toy quad bike and truck he had bought with him and Plum sat and emptied my bag. After the boys went upstairs for their classes, Plum had a feed and fell asleep for the message, as is becoming the routine- in fact it is the only thing in her life that I can say is routine, her Sunday morning church snooze.

The afternoon saw us all huddle together and watching tele and Bean announcing that, 'this is nice, all of us together' which made my heart sing. It was nice and just as Sundays should be :) daddy also took a sleep with Plum. They have had a lovely father and daughter afternoon to the point that I realised she hadn't had any milk for several hours and even though she hadn't asked for any I thought i'd offer and she guzzled away. It was definitely a daddy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment