Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Thursday 27 September 2012

I'm stickman






Tuesday 25th September

I've been struggling with where to put Plum when she falls asleep as she has long outgrown her moses basket and she does like to be cuddled or nursed to sleep and transfering her into the sling can be tricky and disturbs her. Sometime I put her in her car seat or buggy but she is getting too big for the car seat and the buggy is often in the car. So, today I put her on a warm fleece on the floor and there she slept for over an hour. Happy and peaceful. 

Bean and Pumpkin spent the whole of this time making and sticking. There were puppets and aliens and birds and mobiles, they were quite productive! We then moved on to preparing more of the bug hotel which has been an ongoing project since February. I'm hoping to get it finished soon ready for the bugs to sleep in over the winter. Today we filled milk cartons with natural materials that we have collected: leaves, twigs, pine cones and shredded cardboard. Pumpkin wanted a vase and put some carefully selected items in it and presented me with 'a collection.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment