Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Tuesday 25 September 2012

He pulled out a Plum

Saturday 15th September

Toes taste sooooo good



Daddy took the boys to the beach today. They were given some body boards last weekend and have been desperate to try them out unfortunately the logistics of two boys in the sea with body boards plus a baby were an impossibility, fortunately the weekend weather was agreeable to daddy taking them out for the day. We had thought of making it a family outing but decided that the house needed some attention so I stayed behind with Plum to catch up on some chores and sort through the clothing situation. I got almost nothing done!

Plum decided that today she would not let me out her down and I have (temporarily) mislaid the sling. 

Pumpkin continues to nap on and off in the afternoon, especially after a hard day at the beach but unlike Bean, this means he is up late too. I remember Bean sleeping in the afternoon regularly until he was 4 and then at least 2 times a week until he was almost 5 but he still went to bed around 7/30. It interests me how two or three or more children can come from the same genetic pool and yet be so different. Bean definitely sleeps more like me and Pumpkin more like daddy! Plum just has her own thing going on entirely!


No comments:

Post a Comment