Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Sunday 5 August 2012

Who is able

Sunday 5th August

Daddy with knitted eyebrows!



A great morning at church where we read the first verses of Luke 7 and I was particularly taken by v.13 -When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.” 


I'm also getting very excited about camp this year, spurred on by chatting to best buddy J last night. Lots of exciting things planned and it's only two weeks away Whoop Whoop! Going to do a piece on it in church next Sunday. 


Another day of nothing planned...I almost feel like I'm on holiday. We ate lunch and Plum slept longer than usual so whilst we waited for her to wake (a luxury for her) Bean and Pumpkin watched and I finished knitting all the parts of the snake (hence, above photo) 


We took Bronwyn for a short walk. She really is a poor old girl. went off at a speedy walking pace on the way out, had a five minute run in a field and slowly plodded home. Both the boys had a go at taking the lead and giving instructions. Bean repeatedly stated that, 'this is fun.'


Lots of fun in the garden when we got home. Many a make believe game, swapping from one to another. I couldn't really keep up but I'm sure it wont be long until the dog is incorporated!

No comments:

Post a Comment