Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Ten things I love

Ten things I have loved about today (bullet points because that's all I have time for)


  • Waking up with Plum, giving me morning cuddles and a kiss x
  • Making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.
  • Sitting with Bean whilst he cuddled Charlie.
  • Running in the rain with all three smalls.
  • Watching our friends' 10 year old boy playing with Plum.
  • Playing a card game with my boys.
  • Watching Toy Story 2 in the afternoon with Bean and Pumpkin.
  • Lying with Plum for ten minutes whilst she settled to sleep.
  • Listening to Pumpkin tell me about how Plum said the words 'moon' and 'animals' when he read her a story and then he tried to get her to say them again for me.
  • Plum saying 'moon' and 'animals' just for me.
  • Bean giving me a cuddle when he got out of the bath all wrapped up in a towel.


PLaydough lady on playdough hill: Pumpkin

Playdough ice cream: Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment