Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Monday 23 September 2013

The last few days have been a bit of a blur and it surprises me how much you can forget, i'm struggling to remember what we did on Friday! In fact, we spent the afternoon with our friends and the smalls had a great time, as always. 

Yesterday we visited Bignor Roman Villa as part of their Heritage weekend, entrance was free. The boys loved it. Bean had a go at hand spinning wool and weaving and took to it rather well. The lady was really impressed with him. Pumpkin played with the mosaic tiles and we all walked around the maze and labyrinth. As with most things Roman, I was pleased to have taken daddy. He has more head knowledge and interest than me and can answer the boys questions more readily and without having to read through masses of information to not find the answer that they are looking for. Definitely a daddy venue though as I was struggling to muster up enthusiasm for it (can you tell I'm not into Roman history?)

And today was church day. We joined our friends at their church and for the first time in months I stayed in the service and heard the message. The boys, rather to my surprise, went confidently into the Sunday School with their friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment