Our Tribe

Our Tribe

Saturday 13 October 2012

Even roses have thorns

Thursday 11 th October

Oh dear! What a day.
Having a very busy week and lots of disturbed nights (not just Plum) I'm very tired and hold my hands up to  being a little grumpy and short tempered, patients is wearing very thin! There has been some shouting (mostly me) and some tears ( mostly the boys) but also a lot of hugs and making friends.

It's not all been bad. We ventured out to pastures new today and met home-ed friends in the rain and downpour and drizzle. The boys sat in my friends car playing lego! Pumpkin got into the spirit of things just as we were leaving and ran through a very large and deep puddle several times with great excitement.

The afternoon plan was to watch tv but we had hooked up the computer to another laptop yesterday and I couldn't get the sound to work so the boys went and happily did various other things: lego, drawing, dressing up, making. 



No comments:

Post a Comment